We would like to begin by saying “Thank You” to everyone who has continued to support our small business during these very chaotic and unknown times! The past 10 weeks or so have seen some dramatic changes in the way we are operating as we do our best to keep both our customers and staff safe. These times continue to be challenging for everyone and we appreciate your continued patience and understanding as we navigate as responsibly as we can together! Below is a breakdown of each of our locations with the most current information:
San Carlos Location – 16475 San Carlos Blvd:
- Hours of Operation: 11am to 10pm, 7 days a week
- Drive through curbside ordering and pick up only. The inside of the store remains closed.
- No sundaes, coated cones or toppings until further notice 😢
Sanibel Island Location – 1700 Periwinkle Way (In Jerry’s Plaza)
This location remains temporarily closed until further notice. We are in regular communication with the Chamber of Commerce on the Island and are monitoring the increases in travelers back to Sanibel & Captiva. We will update all social media outlets as soon as we have a planned time frame for re-opening.
Village Walk Location – 7977 Dani Drive, Suite 130: WE ARE OPEN FOR BUSINESS!!!
Yes…we actually “soft opened” this location back at the end of March just as things took a turn in Florida and the “Safer at Home” order was put in place. Once our communities return to more of a sense of whatever our new “normal” will look like, we will plan a formal grand opening celebration! In the meantime,
- Hours of Operation: 12pm to 9pm, 7 days a week
- Inside counter service ordering, We have the outside seating open as well as limited tables in the lobby.
- We ask that customers do NOT move or rearrange tables or chairs as we have measured things out to comply with social distancing guidelines.
- No sampling at this time.
- Restrooms are open to customers.
- FULL MENU now available!